International Retailing 2014 taking place in London on the 5th June, has been designed after extensive consultation with international retail professionals. The programme revolves around supporting retailers with the significant challenges of planning and establishing retail operations in multiple countries. Speakers from global retail brands, franchisees and agencies will share their strategies and experiences allowing you to take home real insights from your peers and competitors about market and model selection, effective partnerships and localisation.
CASE STUDIES AND INTERACTIVE DISCUSSIONS WILL ADDRESS THE FOLLOWING BIG STRATEGIC QUESTIONS:
• Which channels to employ and which ownership and control structure to use
• How to select the right expansion partner
• What the right ecommerce and multichannel approach is in specific markets
• How to deal internally with international growth and restructure management teams accordingly
• What and how to localise the brand to custom and culture